Let’s rewrite History together! Your adventure starts here!
29th April – 11th May 2018 (sold out)
12th – 24th November 2018 (Sold out)
12th – 24th April 2019 (Sold out)
12th – 24th November 2019 (Available spots)
Receive your personal offer by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by CLICKING HERE
Ancient Egypt – from Cairo to Aswan, in the heart of a lost dynasty !
Day 1 – Arrival in Cairo Airport. Your private pick up will take you to your hotel.
Day 2 – Dashur (Bent and Red Pyramids), Saqqara Step Pyramid, Serapeum and its highly advanced underground boxes
Day 3 – Cairo Museum and Coptic Cairo
Day 4 – Full day on the Giza plateau
Day 5 – Second full day on the Giza plateau (inc. visit inside the Great Pyramid)
Day 6 – Transfer to Cairo airport + flight to Aswan
Day 7 – The Unfinished Obelisk and its 1,200 tons, Elephantine Island
Full day in the heart of ancient high technologies used in Ancient Egypt, as well as pre-dynastic Egypt. Countless proofs scattered all over the city of Aswan!
Day 8 – Day trip to Luxor via Horus Temple in Edfu, one of the best preserved temples of Ancient Egypt.
Day 9 – Free day. Option to go to Dendera and Abydos
Day 10 – Luxor. Full visits of Luxor Temple and Karnak Temples complex.
Day 11 – Experience the West bank . Colossi of Memnon, Medinet Habu, Ramesseum and the largest statue ever erected in Egypt.
Day 12 – Flight back to Cairo and possible option to go to Abusir and Abu Ghorab (usually closed to the public)
Day 13 – Return flight
TRAVEL RATE: 1980€ per person
– Airfare for Cairo/Aswan and Luxor/Cairo domestic flights
– All entrance fees to all historical sites
– All accommodation in 3 to 5 star hotels.
– Half board
– All transfers in private cars and/or boats
– All admin fees and stay taxes
– All permission delivered by the Egyptian government
– Unique presence of your personal alternative Egyptology guide during the whole tour
– A local academic guide
– A personal help to set up your departure (seeking best prices and flight schedules)
Price does not include:
– International flights to and from Cairo
– Visa fee
– Souvenirs and tips
– Lunch and Drinks
– What is not mentioned in “Price includes”
Solo travelers have a 300 euro single occupancy fee, but are welcome to share rooms among themselves.